Our value proposition:
- A warm human contact with someone who knows how to listen
- A tailored approach, based on common sense and mutual understanding
- A sustainable portfolio management philosophy suited for long-term performance
More precisely, in terms of investment philosophy, we have 5 core tenets:
- Understanding that Investing is about dealing with uncertainty. Trying to predict short-term market movements is a futile and destructive exercise. On the contrary, one must prepare for all eventualities.
- Designing portfolios to ensure their resilience, using components having the right level of true diversification (i.e. different behaviours). Portfolio construction is the key element of the whole value chain.
- Taking a long-term view is essential for the performance. A long investment horizon also allows the use of a wider range of financial assets, and a better connection with the real economy.
- Acting as a sustainable and responsible investor (integrating environmental, social and governance issues in addition to financial criteria) gives a broader analytical capacity, while strengthening the meaning and usefulness of one’s investments.
- Adapting portfolios to clients (in particular in terms of risk tolerance, but also objectives and philosophy). There is no “one size fits all” in wealth management. Only tailor-making allows success.